Monday, March 21, 2011

Justice League: Crisis on Two Earths has great action sequence

Today in the morning, I watched Justice League: Crisis on Two Earths. I enjoyed watching the movie. It tells the story of Justice League members fighting in a parallel universe.

I used to watch Justice League series on Cartoon network and I enjoyed it very much.

In the parallel universe, members of Justice League are evil. They form a group called Crime Syndicate. They want to rule over the world but the nuclear power is their biggest obstacle. They are building a bomb that will destroy the world. On the contrary, people who are evil in our world were good members in the parallel world who were headed by Lex Luthor.

Overall, the movie was enjoyable and I liked the action scenes very much.

No comments: